Robi Axiata Limited job circular 2020 has been published by the authority on their official Likedin Profile. Robi Axiata Linkedin page Link and Online application Link is available here. So if you want Apply on this Company Job Circular then read this article carefully. This post will be provided information about robi mobile company job circular 2020, robi 4g tower job circular, robi customer care job circular 2020, robi call center job circular, Robi Career Opportunities etc.
Robi Axiata Limited (Robi) is a subsidiary company of the Asian telecom giant, Axiata Group Berhad, based in Malaysia. Other shareholders in the entity are Bharti Airtel International (Singapore) Pte Ltd and NTT DOCOMO Inc.
Now Robi is the second largest mobile network operator in Bangladesh with 46.88Mn subscribers as of end of December 2018. The company commenced operation in 1997 as Telekom Malaysia International (Bangladesh) with the brand name ‘Aktel’. In 2010, it was rebranded as ‘Robi’ and the company changed its name to Robi Axiata Limited.
Following the merger with Airtel Bangladesh, the merged company, Robi Axiata Limited (Robi) started its commercial operation on 16 November 2016. As of now, this is the biggest ever merger of the country and first ever merger in the mobile telecom sector of Bangladesh. Before Read Robi Axiata Limited job circular 2020 Check Robi Axiata Limited Company’s some information at a glance:
|Robi Career Website||www.robi.com.bd|
|Company size||1001-5000 employees|
|Headquarters||Gulshan 1, Dhaka|
Provide affordable, available and according to customer need telecom solutions., The first mobile operator to introduce GPRS and 3.5G services in Bangladesh, Signatory to the GSMA Humanitarian Connectivity Charter, Signatory to the GSMA Connected Women, Winner of GLOMO Award for Best Mobile Innovation for Education and Learning, First to introduce internet.org (aka Free Basics by Facebook) in Bangladesh, Country’s #1 Digital Lifestyle Network
More Job Telecom Job Circular In Bangladesh Like Robi Axiata Limited job circular 2020 bellow:
Check Robi Axiata Limited All Recent job Circular Posted On Linkedin
District Sales Manager,Eastern Cluster (Chittagong)
- Attain Territory Sales Target (RV & SIM) by ensuring proper distribution of products and implementation of retail channel activities.
- Develop right distribution (expansion of RV & SIM POS) set-up to optimize availability of products in the area.
- Develop and manage the operation of third party distribution channels (RSP) as per the company guidelines.
- Arrange & Execute Trade marketing activities.
- Ensure Brand Visibility in POS through Point Of Sales Materials to create TOM.
- Develop long term business relationship with key channel partners (RV POS & SIM POS) & make them feel they are taken care of specially.
- Monitor & follow up RSP Sales entry & SAF Submission to ensure 100% Compliance.
- Set up Customer Service points to ensure best customer experience.
- Pull and mobilize all necessary resources to attain business objectives.
- Academic Qualification: Business Graduate.
- Skills required:
- Excellent planning and execution skill.
- Excellent communication skill both in English & Bengali.
- Innovative & Out of the box thinker.
- Good Negotiation skill.
- Team Management Skill.
- Self Motivated
- 6-8 years of related experience
Lead Operations Expert
The ideal candidate will be responsible to manage application services 24X7X365 days and ensure service availability KPI set by business.
- Operate, Maintain & Manage Dealer and Platform management with its surrounding ecosystem.
- Operate, Maintain & Manage Business logic layer.
- Operate, Maintain & Manage container-friendly systems.
- Participate in code reviews, architectural reviews and proposed improvement discussions.
- Work as a member of a cross-functional Agile team (which follows SCRUM) and help to improve best practices and standards.
- Operate, Maintain & Manage a frontend application.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuous Explore, Evaluate and implement new technologies and practices to improve the overall quality of the product.
B.Sc/M.Sc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering/Information Technology or related subject from any reputed University.
Working experience with good track record of working in a fast moving and fluid environment in the software operations management.Skills required:
- Hands-on experience in Operations management and platform management
- Clear understanding on ecommerce ecosystem.
- Clear concept on different services management process
- Experience on PHP, Java, Linux Laravel Framework.
- Must have sound knowledge in Frontend framework (VueJs, Angular, ReactJS & NodeJS)
- Experience on Responsive, design cross-browser compatibility & other general web functions and standards
- Experience in enterprise-grade secure Android Mobile application
- Experience in enterprise-grade secured application management
- Experience in enterprise-grade secure iOS and android application
- Knowledge of the open-source ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Experience with RESTful services and APIs
- Experience with standard CMS platforms
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and frameworks
- Experience with version control technologies such as Git
- Must have sound knowledge in databases (Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB etc.)
- Must have understanding of efficient caching, key-value storage and message broker systems. (Redis, MemCached)
- Strong knowledge of web services in apache & nginx
- Must experience in UNIX system (CentOS, Redhat, Ubuntu etc.)
- Sound Knowledge on CI/CD pipelines
Note: Please attach your Resume & your Linked profile should contain your phone number & email adress.
- Information Technology